OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Southern Recipe Small Batch Big Bold Bracket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, OR STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: Southern Recipe Small Batch Big Bold Bracket Sweepstakes(hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) is OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER who are physically located and residing therein and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of the sweepstakes entry. Employees or the immediate family of employees of Southern Recipe Small Batch or any distributor, representative, agent or affiliate of Southern Recipe Small Batch brand (Collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period as defined below, interested individuals must enter at SouthernRecipeSmallBatch.com/contest by voting for their favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch branded product. Each day interested individuals will have the opportunity to vote for different Southern Recipe Small Batch products as their favorite and each week new products will be added for individuals to cast their vote. Each vote an individual cast constitutes an entry into the Sweepstakes. Participants may vote once per each 24-hour period throughout the Sweepstakes.
Social Media Component. Individuals may also share Southern Recipe Small Batch Big Bold Bracket Sweepstakes through the third-party company, RaffleCopter. Each action through RaffleCopter will be considered as additional entries into the sweepstakes. By sharing this sweepstakes with friends, tweeting a message, and/or following @SouthernRecipeSmallBatch on Twitter is considered an additional entry into the sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to win.
The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all Federal, State and Local laws. All entries become the property of Southern Recipe Small Batch and said entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Completion of and receipt of an entry is the sole responsibility of the participant. Southern Recipe Small Batch, its employees or agents will not acknowledge or respond to any inquiries regarding the receipt of or status of any entry. Southern Recipe Small Batch reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time should any unforeseen occurrence cause the fair and impartial continuation of the Sweepstakes to be impossible. By completing the act of entry, each participant agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules herein stated. Each email address submitted will be added to the Southern Recipe Small Batch e-Community - individuals may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes period begins at 9:00 am EST on March 2, 2020 and ends at 5 pm EST on March 23, 2020. Winning Grand Prize will be announced by March 31, 2020.
4. Grand Prize:Exactly one (1) Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing. One individual will receive the Grand Prize consisting of a year’s supply of Southern Recipe Small Batch products. Prize consists of one case of branded products each month for one year. Approximate value: $720.00.
Weekly prize drawing:Each week all eligible entries will have the opportunity to be selected as the weekly winner in a random drawing. The weekly prize consisting of one case of Southern Recipe Small Batch products with a approximate value of $60.00.
5. Sweepstakes Selection: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all votes received throughout the Sweepstakes period. Winning Grand Prize will be announced by March 31, 2020.
Weekly Random Drawings are as follows:
March 10, 2020 10 am
March 17, 2020 10 am
March 24, 2020 10 am
6. Limitation on Liability: Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor. Participant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that the Grand Prize is awarded upon the condition that sweepstakes entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Grand Prize, or participation in this promotion or participation in or travel to any promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. The sweepstakes entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination.
7. Publicity Release: By accepting the Prize(s), each winner will agree to give written permission to Southern Recipe Small Batch and affiliated sponsors, its designees and agents for the right to use the Winner's image and or likeness, the submitted video and/or photographic material including all rights of publicity. The Winner further agrees not to take any action or allow any other person to so act as to impede any use of the Winner's image and or likeness and name in any publicity related to the Grand Prize.
8. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the sweepstakes each entrant agrees that the sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
9. Winner List: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Southern Recipe Small Batch Big Bold Bracket Sweepstakes
6116 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43231