OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Southern Recipe Small Batch and Ian Munsick “Long Live Cowgirls” Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, OR STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: Southern Recipe Small Batch “Long Live Cowgirls” Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) is OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER who are physically located and residing therein and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of the sweepstakes entry. Employees or the immediate family of employees of Southern Recipe Small Batch or any distributor, representative, agent or affiliate of Southern Recipe Small Batch brand (Collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) are ineligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
2. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period as defined below, interested individuals must visit SouthernRecipeSmallBatch.com and enter their name, zip code, email address and leave a personalized message or a video to Ian Munsick. Participants may enter once per day throughout the contest period. Each entry in a 24-hour period constitutes an entry into the sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to win. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all Federal, State and Local laws. Completion of and receipt of an entry is the sole responsibility of the participant. Southern Recipe Small Batch, its employees or agents will not acknowledge or respond to any inquiries regarding the receipt of or status of any entry. Southern Recipe Small Batch reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time should any unforeseen occurrence cause the fair and impartial continuation of the Sweepstakes to be impossible. By completing the act of entry, each participant agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules herein stated. All email addresses submitted will be added to the Southern Recipe Small Batch e-Community - you may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes period begins at 3:00 pm EST on April 18, 2022 and ends at 5 pm EST on August 31, 2022. Winning Grand Prize will be announced by September 30, 2022.
4. Prizes: Exactly one (1) Grand Prize and sixteen (16) weekly prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize Grand prize: $1,500, four (4) tickets to an Ian Munsick concert nearest to the winner’s home address (up to a value of $400.00) and a year’s supply of Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds. Approximate value of the Grand Prize is $2,600.00. Throughout the sweepstakes period, each week one winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to receive one (1) case of Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds and two (2) tickets to an Ian Munsick concert nearest to the winner’s home address (up to a value of $100.00). Approximate value of weekly drawings is $160.00. All Federal, State and Local taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Prize Winner. Southern Recipe Small Batch may, at their discretion, provide a Gift Card to the winners in place of sending actual products.
5. Prize Drawing: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or before September 7, 2022 from all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as defined herein. If a potential Winner either declines a Prize, cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of the random drawing or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize, an alternate Winner may be chosen at the discretion of Southern Recipe Small Batch. The number of entries received will determine the odds of winning and all valid entries received will be treated equally.
6. Limitation on Liability: Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials submitted to Sponsor. Participant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that the Grand Prize is awarded upon the condition that Sweepstakes Entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Grand Prize, or participation in this promotion or participation in or travel to any promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination.
7. Publicity Release: By accepting the prize, each winner will agree to give written permission to Southern Recipe Small Batch and affiliated sponsors, its designees and agents for the right to use the Winner's image and/or likeness in material including all rights of publicity. The Winner further agrees not to take any action or allow any other person to so act as to impede any use of the Winner's image and/or likeness and name in any publicity related to the Grand Prize.
8. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the sweepstakes each entrant agrees that the sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
9. Winner List: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Southern Recipe Small Batch “Long Live Cowgirls” Sweepstakes
2099 W 5th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43212